Saturday, July 28, 2012

Okay, maybe I think this diet is easy because I have someone to diet with, my husband!  I think having someone else taking the same journey makes it that much easier to stick to it.  If everyone in the house is eating whatever they want except you, how can you expect yourself to have the will power  to keep going?  It would definitely be a struggle for me!

It may also be easy because my husband is the cook around here.  He is extremely talented in coming up with recipes that only use hcg diet approved ingredients.  He even lets me suggest an idea...occasionally!  I am not a cook, my difficulty lies in trying to come with ideas for what to make.   I can stand in front of the refrigerator for quite a while wondering what to eat sometimes.  Sure, if I have something good at a restaurant, I can duplicate it at home, but usually, I only have to ask for that chicken dish from Outback, and he will make it for me.  :)

Look here to find menu ideas and recipes as well as items you can have on the diet that you may not have thought of.  I read a lot of labels while I am shopping, and sometimes I wish I could just find a list of brands names that someone else has already verified as being fat free, low calorie, and diet friendly.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment